Sunday, February 28, 2010

Not to be out done




After Hannah made her quilt, mommy decided she needed to make a quilt also. My sister in law Stacie made a turning 20 quilt from a stack of 20 Fat Quarters she found at the shop. She fell in love with these colors, I think it was from Moda and called Sunshine. Here she is learning to use a rotary cutter. For her first quilt, she still great. Much better than me. My first quilt top did not even come close to the size the pattern said it was to be. Stacie's was right on. She did great. My Mom went to visit a few months later and she took the quilted quilt to her. She then showed Stacie how to do the binding. Mom also gave Stacie her old sewing machine and I sent a mat, ruler and a cutter to her. Want to make sure she keeps quiltng.

No comments:

Post a Comment