Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Hello, I am new to the Blog world. My friend Monica has a blog and I think her's is so interesting, I thought maybe I would try one. I work with Jen and she has a blog. She uses it to keep family updated. Both Monica and Jen say it is easy and both use it as a diary of sorts.

My husband Dan is working late tonight so I am headed to 4th Tuesday bee that we are having this month on the 5th Tuesday. HAHA I know we are off. This is something new that Monica is trying. She hopes to get a few women out to sew and maybe get some projects finished. That is my plan. My husbands boss is retiring and I am making a wall hanging. He is very military, so I though the fractured flag would work. I'll have to put a picture up when I get a little further than just picking out the material. We are meeting at the Bed and Breakfast the my boss owns. It is a quilt retreat B&B. She also uses it for classes for the shop.

Well I am off. I have gathered up my items I will need and ready to go sew. Talk with you soon.

1 comment: